Dec 18, 2012 5:00am PST
set off a bug fogger used to kill fleece. they did not -- flees. they did not leave the home and when firefighters came they were exposed as well. they were sheltered in place and were taking in hazardous vapor. they were able to stop the fogger but eight people were taken to the hospital for treatment, three residents, three firefighters and two ambulance workers and we are told the first responders are okay but we don't know the condition of the people who actually live at this moble home park and we put in a call to find out but they have not gotten back to us yet. i went on the website and it clearly said if you are going to use this type of fogger you have to leave your home and shut all the windows and doors and clearly that did not happen here. janine de la vega, ktvu channel 2 morning news. >>> let's go back over to sal and check in on the early commute, hey, sal. >>> hey, pam, we are off to a decent start and we are doing well on the major roads and i want to mention it is looking good, if you are coming in on the vallejo area, it has been a nice drive with no major problems.